It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:40 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next
PostPosted: November 26th, 2018, 2:28 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Question for Kingpin-I hope this is the right place. Did he ever finish Black Day at the Firehouse? I read what was up on FF.net, and I'd LOVE to know how it ended.

And I finally got to read Love Songs-Blessed. Loved it! I was wondering what was up with Eric, and now I know.

PostPosted: November 26th, 2018, 7:21 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Miss Janine wrote:
Question for Kingpin-I hope this is the right place. Did he ever finish Black Day at the Firehouse? I read what was up on FF.net, and I'd LOVE to know how it ended.

As far as I know, he never did. We can be pretty sure Egon survived, though.

PostPosted: December 20th, 2018, 5:46 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

I'm tentatively scheduling a story for January 1st. I just sent the beta link to the Usual Suspects.

It's not a Ghostbusters story.

It's set in the Ectozone Ghostbusters universe, though, and stars some familiar original supporting characters.

It's part one of a story called "Kyrie Was Here". You'll see what that means as it unfolds.

At some point after that I'm working on a short story with actual Ghostbusters characters in it.

PostPosted: January 28th, 2019, 10:42 am 
Administrator
Administrator

I've just finished "Kyrie Was Here, Part Two". Ogre hasn't looked it over yet, but when he does I'll upload the beta and send the link to the usual suspects.

I'm provisionally hoping to put this one out this Sunday, February 3rd, my GBN "Sweet Sixteen", along with some other updates to the site. I know that's not giving the betas the usual length of time, so we'll see how it goes.

EDIT: Sent to the betas just a moment ago.

PostPosted: March 29th, 2019, 7:14 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

"Kyrie Was Here, Part Three" was just finished. Ogre will get a look, then it will be sent to the betas.

I'm not slotting it yet; I want to have something to put out on the Ectozone anniversary on May 13th. If Part Four is well enough underway by around the end of the first week of April or so I think I can get that ready for May, I'll go ahead and release Part Three on April 16th. If not, I have Part Three for May 13th and will put out Part Four (which will be the conclusion) when it's ready.

I've really enjoyed writing this story, and I think it shows on how fast it's been released compared to other stuff from recent years. The fact that it's practically a different genre almost certainly contributed to that; it's as close to writing something that's not Ghostbusters as I can get while still staying somewhere in Ectozone fanon.

If you haven't given it a look yet, I hope you will--especially if you liked Terchi and Coda in previous stories.

PostPosted: April 1st, 2019, 5:58 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Ogre's seen part 3; the beta link should be going out tonight or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow.

PostPosted: April 9th, 2019, 2:52 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Fritz wrote:
"Kyrie Was Here, Part Three" was just finished. Ogre will get a look, then it will be sent to the betas.

I'm not slotting it yet; I want to have something to put out on the Ectozone anniversary on May 13th. If Part Four is well enough underway by around the end of the first week of April or so I think I can get that ready for May, I'll go ahead and release Part Three on April 16th. If not, I have Part Three for May 13th and will put out Part Four (which will be the conclusion) when it's ready.

I think at this point, I'm going to have Part 4 ready for May; Part 3 is now set to be released next Tuesday, April 16, 2019, one week from today.

PostPosted: April 30th, 2019, 4:15 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

I have just finished "Kyrie Was Here".

The beta should go out within a day or so, after Ogre gets a look at it and weeds out some of my spelling errors.

The release date will be Monday, May 13th, for the Ectozone's sixteenth anniversary.

PostPosted: July 17th, 2019, 6:56 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

I just finished writing another story. Like "Kyrie Was Here", it's under the "Tales From the Ectozone" label, because it's not a Ghostbusters story (though one minor RGB comic canon character appears in it).

I will send the beta to the usual suspects as soon as Ogre gets a look at it.

I'm tentatively slating it for August 13th; GenCon is August 1-4, so I don't want to be prepping a story during that time--and it will allow me to combine the release with my usual "Here's pictures of the crap I bought at GenCon!" update.

PostPosted: December 12th, 2019, 5:49 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

My next story, and the last story of 2019, is finished. I normally give the beta guys a two-week preview period, but in the interest of, you know, making it out before Christmas, the planned release is Tuesday, December 17th. The betas should get it later tonight or tomorrow, after Ogre gets to look at it and weed out at least some of my remaining spelling errors. :roll:

PostPosted: June 17th, 2020, 7:10 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

New story done; it will be available at this link...

Ghostbusters: Picture Imperfect, Part One

...slated for June 30th.

The betas should get their link as soon as my brother Ogre looks it over, so hopefully tomorrow.

PostPosted: June 19th, 2020, 3:33 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Fritz wrote:
New story done; it will be available at this link...

Ghostbusters: Picture Imperfect, Part One

...slated for June 30th.

The betas should get their link as soon as my brother Ogre looks it over, so hopefully tomorrow.

Bit of a delay due to some major Real World stuff, but I still hope to have the beta out soon.

EDIT: I won't go into details right now, but I was a little addled this afternoon and forgot I'd already sent it out.

PostPosted: December 7th, 2020, 8:08 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

After way too long a wait--I guess since I can, I'll just say "This fucking year"--I just put the finishing touches on "Picture Imperfect, Part Two"

Ogre hasn't read it yet; soon as he does the Betas will get their look.

I'm leaning toward actually getting this one out a little faster than my usual two-week interval, on December 15th. The 22nd is the week of Christmas, and I'm not sure that'd be a good time to put it out.

The good news, per se, is that the story grew in the telling and the file is currently clocking in on my hard drive at over 40kb, so it's about twice as long as Part One.

I hope it will be worth the wait.

PostPosted: April 20th, 2021, 4:48 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Long time, no update, right?

Well, I can confirm that I have a new story done and it has been sent to the beta readers.

The bad news is that I'm not planning on releasing it until June 8, 2021.

If you know that that date is, you can get an idea about what it concerns.

PostPosted: April 27th, 2021, 6:46 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Capricorn
Fritz wrote:
Long time, no update, right?

Well, I can confirm that I have a new story done and it has been sent to the beta readers.

The bad news is that I'm not planning on releasing it until June 8, 2021.

If you know that that date is, you can get an idea about what it concerns.

So this'll involve the 2021 crew?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next