PostPosted: April 23rd, 2008, 1:04 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Title: Naptime
Author Shafarah White
Beta: The Joker
Copyright:2008

Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters. Only CJ and Jules Stantz are my characters.

It was late in the afternoon when Ray drove home from the firehouse. It had been a long day for him and the guys as they had busted a total of five ghosts, which had taken most of the morning and part of the afternoon. And right now, he just wanted to get home and take a nap.

"You're almost home, Ray. Just another corner and you're there," he thought to himself as he smiled.

A minute later, Ray pulled up into his driveway and a few seconds later entered his house.

Elaine was finishing up doing the bills and she was yawning a bit, as if she could use a little nap herself.

She then heard the door open as Ray stepped in.

"Elaine, I'm home!" he called.

Elaine went over to Ray and greeted him with a kiss.

"How was your day, honey?" She smiled.

"It was long, but we caught all the ghosts, even though it took most of the morning and some of the afternoon. How was yours?" he said.

"It went okay as well. I had a long day too at the realtor office. I could also use a nap," Elaine replied.

"Yeah, me too," Ray answered.

They both went up to their bedroom and entered. As it was a warm day, they decided to remove their clothes and sleep in their underwear.

Ray removed his clothes until he was only in his boxers. Elaine thought how handsome Ray was.

She reached out and tickled Ray's stomach with her fingers. That caused Ray to start laughing.

"What are you doing, baby?" he asked while still chuckling.

"Just tickling your stomach," Elaine grinned at him seductively.

Ray blushed a deep shade of red as he looked at Elaine standing there.

'Wow, she looks so pretty and sexy just in her bra and panties,' he thought while grinning.

He gave Elaine a kiss on the neck while caressing her. "Come on, let's get a nap in." Ray said suggestively.

Elaine began giggling. "Alright, Mr. Stantz," she flirted.

They climbed into the bed. Ray pulled Elaine closer to him. As soon as he did, he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Elaine looked at her husband for a moment and smiled at him thinking he looked really young when he's asleep. She placed a kiss on his lips that made him smile and she also drifted into sleep.

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors